Pages

domenica 24 marzo 2013

Il mio profumo preferito


 
Cercate un profumo femminile che lasci la scia? Valentina di Valentino è ciò che fa per voi...
Da quando l'ho acquistato sono soddisfatta e felicissima, perchè pur essendo un profumo femminile non è eccessivamente dolce (non stanca per nulla)...
 
 
Looking for a women's fragrance that leaves the trail? Valentina by Valentino is what you ...
Since I bought are satisfied and happy, because despite being a feminine scent is not overly sweet (not tired at all) ...



2 commenti:

  1. hello
    I am following your blog, if you can follow my karinefriedmann.blogspot.com.br

    kisses

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks, now I follow your blog.. Very nice, let me know what you think of the other posts that I wrote...XOXO

      Elimina

Grazie mille a chiunque lasci un commento...